You Are Success!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Create Visions, Not Resolutions

I came across this great little article and would like to share it with you. The author speaks about focusing on who it is that you would like to become and working your way towards that vision...

Instead of resolutions, create a "vision" of what you want you and your life to be like.

Ask yourself: What is your ideal self? How would this person walk? How would this person talk? How would this person dress? Would this person smoke? How often would this person work out? How much money would this person make? What kind of job would this person have? Would he or she have a job at all? And similar questions.

Most importantly, ask yourself, How do I make this happen?

Visit The Martian Anthropologist to read more.

2 Comments:

  • Good questions to ask yourself... Most of them I have actually asked to myself recently and I am trying to make a change about it.

    Thanks for stopping by my site!

    ~JTL

    By Blogger "Jet", at 1/08/2006 1:27 a.m.  

  • I remember way back in 1989 when the firm I worked for had T-shirts made that said "Vision 2000." Everyone was given a shirt at a company "pep-ralley." It worked back then and I'm sure it still works today.

    Creating a vision that enters your mind everytime you make minor decisions really helps you stay focused, achieve results, and enjoy life!

    Thanks for the post!
    - Greg
    eoecho.com

    By Blogger Greg, at 1/09/2006 10:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home